Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've heard that Vine Court is really unsociable... Which one is the best for 1st years with loads of partying and stuff, i know the student villages are the most lively, but what on campus halls are more like that? Preferably self-catered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshHart)
    So I've heard that Vine Court is really unsociable... Which one is the best for 1st years with loads of partying and stuff, i know the student villages are the most lively, but what on campus halls are more like that? Preferably self-catered

Yep that's right vine court is pretty unsociable, I'm living at crown place at the moment and I would recommend you to live here, lots of partying, close proximity to everything (it's on campus) and it's self catered.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saleem Aslam)
    Yep that's right vine court is pretty unsociable, I'm living at crown place at the moment and I would recommend you to live here, lots of partying, close proximity to everything (it's on campus) and it's self catered.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the help, which other halls do you think are the most lively?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help, which other halls do you think are the most lively?
    No problem, I would say carnatic or grennbank student villages but it's a trek from the university so if you go on nights out it would take you a while to get back and taxi fares can be a bit expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I would say carnatic or grennbank student villages but it's a trek from the university so if you go on nights out it would take you a while to get back and taxi fares can be a bit expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah those are the off campus ones, i mean what are the funnest on-campus halls, the website mentions crown place, dover court, mullberry court, tudor close, melville grove...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah those are the off campus ones, i mean what are the funnest on-campus halls, the website mentions crown place, dover court, mullberry court, tudor close, melville grove...
    Oh I wouldn't bother with any of them, most of them are for study abroad students and have nothing going in, Dover court looks decent though don't know much about it because it's brand new.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unsociable in what way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.