This discussion is closed.
yawn1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sianabanana)
Kilroy used to be the MP in my constituency. For more highly interesting facts in a similar vein pm me.
Is he really as unintelligent as he appears and sounds?
will_cambs
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Being stopped by any stranger (especially with political motives) is infuriating.

Being stopped by a tramp smelling of alchohol in kings cross looking for loose change is just as infuriating.
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
Is he really as unintelligent as he appears and sounds?
no, he's probably clever than you.
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
I hate that nutter at Oxford Street with the megaphone, telling us all we're sinners and Jesus will save us and make us winners. I feel like telling him that Jesus needs to save him in a minute!
I love that guy he provides class entertainement without hurting anybody. Better still is when some Israeli set up a stall i swear give it 10 minutes and 3 cars with palestinians will show up and set up right next to them. Brilliant
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fifi53)
the jehovas' witnesses dont come to our house anymore... i htink we have been blacklisted. they seem to go to nearly every other house in the street, but never ours. i htink i mightve been just a little too rude to them last time and have been put on their list of sinners who shouldnt be saved. not a problem with me.

lol i used to slam the door on them but now they show up with kids and i don't really have the heart. Ohh great Jehovah's witness's jokes though

A Jehovah Witness shows up at a man's door and says "we are here to inform you of the teachings of jesus"
Man: "wow sure come in, would you like a cup of tea"
J.W : "no thank you"
Man: "so tell me all about jesus"
J.W.: " Well i don't know what to say i never got this far before"

bit of a crap joke when i say it however it was amusing when i heard it

What's the difference between a jehovah's witness and a skoda?
you can slam the door on a jehovah witness
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the fittest jehovahs witness turn up at my door the other day, i was like..?? thats a change.. i didnt listen to what she said at all, just keep looking at her :/

must be new stretagy
BloodyValentine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
no, he's probably clever than you.
clever than you? hmmm where's that grammar thread
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.29%
Take exams next summer (43)
15.19%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.38%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.19%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.95%

Watched Threads