Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Figured I'd gather some of the AA applicants on a new thread since the previous ones were so old. Anyone heard anything from them yet?

I applied for first year at the AA and sent in my portfolio on Dec 2014. Really hope I get in, this is definitely my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    did you get in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yeah I just went for the interview on Monday and got an offer of Tuesday. You applied?

ReputationRep:
    yea, i have an interview in a month. how was it? i am really nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    It was great! They were really nice. Just be yourself!

ReputationRep:
    What A level grades did you guys get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaraaa)
    What A level grades did you guys get?
    Sitting for A2 this coming May/June! It was a conditional offer (CC)

ReputationRep:
    Hi and congratulation!
    I'll have an interview on mid May.
    Did u bring anything else other than ur sent portfolio?
    They ask me to bring more in the mail.
    But in fact I have no idea what to bring
    How's going in the interview? What did you discuss?
    I am really nervous now haha...

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Thank you. Yeah I brought a few extra works but didn't get to show and talk about them all in the end because of the time. I think the interview was great and it'd help to look at it as more of a discussion of your work than an interview. Just know your work well and be yourself! I was nervous at first but after a tour with a 4th year (who was really pretty) around the AA i felt great. PM me if you want more details about the interview. All the best!

ReputationRep:
    whats the date of your interview? i think we are on the same day ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archigram)
    Hey! Thank you. Yeah I brought a few extra works but didn't get to show and talk about them all in the end because of the time. I think the interview was great and it'd help to look at it as more of a discussion of your work than an interview. Just know your work well and be yourself! I was nervous at first but after a tour with a 4th year (who was really pretty) around the AA i felt great. PM me if you want more details about the interview. All the best!
    I will PM you later for more details.
    Thank you ! Much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nefelista)
    whats the date of your interview? i think we are on the same day ;p
    15 May :-p
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    27 May!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I sent my portfolio on 31th Jan. They sent me an email a few weeks ago saying only my academic requirements have been assessed. Does anyone know when are they possible inviting me for interview?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! Can someone please tell me what exactly do they expect from your portfolio and what do they ask during the interview? I'm nervous

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.