Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference in prestige?

ReputationRep:
    Oxbridge being a tiny bit better so not worth basing any decisions due to prestige when it comes to these unis.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari vs Bmw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7589200)
    Ferrari vs Bmw
    More like, Ferrari Vs Lamborghini

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari vs Ford Fiesta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Ferrari vs Ford Fiesta.
    Did you go to Oxbridge?

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari Enzo vs VW Golf GTI W12-650.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbitt)
    Did you go to Oxbridge?
    Harvard, darling.

ReputationRep:
    Bus vs ferrari

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Harvard, darling.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on subject. Oxbridge is good at most subjects. LSE is good for social sciences. Imperial is good for sciences. You kinda have to consider other factors. London's expensive but the atmosphere is great. Then again ... Oxbridge is Oxbridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rickshaw Vs Batmobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aly418)
    Depends on subject. Oxbridge is good at most subjects. LSE is good for social sciences. Imperial is good for sciences. You kinda have to consider other factors. London's expensive but the atmosphere is great. Then again ... Oxbridge is Oxbridge.
    I thought the social life at London unis varied a lot?

Also, aren't Oxford/Cambridge both quite expensive? (not London expensive but still so)

Thanks btw

ReputationRep:
    Oxbridge >> LSE/Imperial ..UCL > KCL >> QMW ..SOAS > Royal Holloway/City > Brunel/Kingston >> All other london multi-faculty unis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Oxbridge being a tiny bit better so not worth basing any decisions due to prestige when it comes to these unis.
    Messi and Christiano Ronaldo are not a "tiny bit better" than Suarez, Aguero, Falcao, Robben and Neymar.

They are quite better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LutherVan)
    Messi and Christiano Ronaldo are not a "tiny bit better" than Suarez, Aguero, Falcao, Robben and Neymar.

They are quite better.
    But Ronaldo is a tiny bit better than Messi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    But Ronaldo is a tiny bit better than Messi
    Is that the reason why Messi has won 4 WPY and Ronaldo has only won 3 (2 won during seasons when Messi was mainly injured)?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the social life at London unis varied a lot?

Also, aren't Oxford/Cambridge both quite expensive? (not London expensive but still so)

Thanks btw
    Well, I guess it depends where you go. LSE was voted best uni for night/ social life but apparently UCL student satisfaction is quite low. Cambridge is quite expensive but put it this way if you live outside of London but decide to go to uni in London the max maintenance loan is like £8,000+ but if you're going to uni outside London the max is £5/6,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aly418)
    Well, I guess it depends where you go. LSE was voted best uni for night/ social life but apparently UCL student satisfaction is quite low. Cambridge is quite expensive but put it this way if you live outside of London but decide to go to uni in London the max maintenance loan is like £8,000+ but if you're going to uni outside London the max is £5/6,000.
    Thanks I thought it was KCL but maybe not?

So Cam is better value, even with less loan?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I thought it was KCL but maybe not?

So Cam is better value, even with less loan?
    I don't know but I Cam is meant to be intense. I guess it depends on personal preference

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.