Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has any one yet had an offer for social work? I had my interview at the start of January and I was wondering if anyone has heard yet! I hate the waiting process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckaxox)
    Has any one yet had an offer for social work? I had my interview at the start of January and I was wondering if anyone has heard yet! I hate the waiting process
    Hey ive got an interview for social work..just wanting to ask how it went..any tips and advice.
    Did you have yo do a 5min verbal presentation too.
    And have u heard back yet from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geek_22)
    Hey ive got an interview for social work..just wanting to ask how it went..any tips and advice.
    Did you have yo do a 5min verbal presentation too.
    And have u heard back yet from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I found out I got in and I did yeah I'd say make sure you look up online at what social work is and all about it and the verbal wasn't too bad just asked about you and questions like that!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I found out I got in and I did yeah I'd say make sure you look up online at what social work is and all about it and the verbal wasn't too bad just asked about you and questions like that!
    Aww thats good well done...
    The verbal presentation do we have to do it with a powerpoint presentation or can we just do it with cardnotes
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww thats good well done...
    The verbal presentation do we have to do it with a powerpoint presentation or can we just do it with cardnotes
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I did it at a PowerPoint but it was only in front of one person and was dead informal

ReputationRep:
    Well I did it at a PowerPoint but it was only in front of one person and was dead informal
    Okay that helps thanks..one persons alright..2 or 3 peeps would just make me so nervous
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay that helps thanks..one persons alright..2 or 3 peeps would just make me so nervous
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's what I was dreading so I just read all about me and stuff and they just ask like 6 general questions

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I was dreading so I just read all about me and stuff and they just ask like 6 general questions
    Ooh ahhright thank u.
    Thats put me at ease phewww

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh ahhright thank u.
    Thats put me at ease phewww

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good am glad! Good luck with it

ReputationRep:
    Good am glad! Good luck with it
    Hey guys if you need any tips just ask me as i'm in my first year social work at huddersfield i know everything about the interview process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerry)
    Hey guys if you need any tips just ask me as i'm in my first year social work at huddersfield i know everything about the interview process
    How are you finding the course am nervous to start haha but can't wait as well how's the work load and stuff

ReputationRep:
    How are you finding the course am nervous to start haha but can't wait as well how's the work load and stuff
    The course is good lecturers are good and people on my course are amazing Everyone's nervous to start off with don't worry about it the work load is good nothing you can't handle you just have to keep ontop of things and reading is vital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerry)
    The course is good lecturers are good and people on my course are amazing Everyone's nervous to start off with don't worry about it the work load is good nothing you can't handle you just have to keep ontop of things and reading is vital

Aw great thank you so much for reassuring me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.