Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm about to leave the UK for a semester abroad at a university in the Netherlands and so I need to book some insurance.

    I'm also planning to do some travelling during and after (Europe incl. Russia) so it would probably be best to get some extended cover that includes both the study abroad and the extra travelling.

    I also need decent gadget cover, preferably up to £1000-1500 for a single item.

    I've literally spent the past week searching Google and phoning insurance providers and it seems nobody will offer the extended travel period AND the decent gadget cover.

    Does anyone have any recommendations?
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.