Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm looking to apply for a PGCE application but want to wait until my girlfriend receives an offer from uni (which might be a while as she is sending off her indefinite leave to remain form soon which she needs in order for student finance to fund her course at university). The plan is to apply at the same university she hopefully studies at so we can live together for a year. My question is, when is the latest one can do this? Also, does it get more risky in terms of being able to obtain a place the longer I wait?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tempaccount123)
    Hello,

I'm looking to apply for a PGCE application but want to wait until my girlfriend receives an offer from uni (which might be a while as she is sending off her indefinite leave to remain form soon which she needs in order for student finance to fund her course at university). The plan is to apply at the same university she hopefully studies at so we can live together for a year. My question is, when is the latest one can do this? Also, does it get more risky in terms of being able to obtain a place the longer I wait?

Thanks
    Which PGCE are you thinking of doing at which uni? The more popular ones will be filled up sooner. You're taking a risk by delaying your application, courses will close once they're full. The sooner you apply, the better.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think you should wait for ur girlfriend. just apply asap before courses fill up

so sorri miss haha

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.