Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you're a good looking Muslim brother and want to approach pious Muslim girls but don't want to go through the arranged marriage route because it's mundane.:bored:.

Then follow these rules from a player and you can't fail:

Rule 1:This rule is obvious but always approach a Muslim sister with As-Salaam-Alaikum ukhti this lets her know that you both are on the same level in terms of religious beliefs.

Rule 2:When you first make contact her first natural inclination would be to be wide-eyed or startled by your presence, don't fall for your natural intuition and runaway,keep persisting and her nerves will eventually subside and things can begin running smoothly.

Rule 3:You have to smell nice, usually I steal the musk from the masjid this allows my approach to be inviting to her senses like a moth to a flame.:wink2:

Rule 4:You have to be good looking normally if a Muslim girl doesn't find you appealing to her eyes she will shun you off, but if you're attractive subconsciously she will offer you a leeway into showing her why your intentions are pure.

Rule 5: This rule is a MUST for any Muslim brother at the end of a conversation never ask a Muslim girl for her number ALWAYS ask for the permission of her parents before you having any further contact with her this will allow her to see that your intentions are pure and not malicious and your plans with her are long term, but obviously my intentions are always malicious.:innoncent:

Hint: Normally instead of asking for her digits I ask for her name that way I can keep in touch with her through facebook while playing the charade of meeting up with her family.:angel:

Rule 6:Always forgo the negatives thoughts and have the cojones to approach a pious Muslim girl usually her attire(julbah and hijab) is a message to men that she is to be forbidden from contact with them.
    But thats is just a deterrent these Muslim girls want male attention, the whole dating outside your religion is haram is just a way of her showing her modesty but really all Muslim girls want an attractive Muslim brother to approach them.:sexface:

Lastly Don't listen to the Muslim brothers that hate on us good-looking brothers, they believe in having the permission of mummy before going through an arranged marriage these are typical mummy boys that are either clapped/ugly or can't attract female attention.:laugh:

Muslim girls will settle for an arranged marriage if she can't find anyone before a certain age otherwise most if not all want to be approached, so don't be so apprehensive.:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don dada)
    If you're a good looking Muslim brother and want to approach pious Muslim girls but don't want to go through the arranged marriage route because it's mundane.:bored:.

Rule 1:This rule is obvious but always approach a Muslim sister with As-Salaam-Alaikum ukhti this lets her know that you both are on the same level in terms of religious beliefs.

Rule 2:When you first make contact her first natural inclination would be to be wide-eyed or startled by your presence, don't fall for your natural intuition and runaway,keep persisting and her nerves will eventually subside and things can begin running smoothly.

Rule 3:You have to smell nice, usually I steal the musk from the masjid this allows my approach to be inviting to her senses like a moth to a flame.:wink2:

Rule 4:You have to be good looking normally if a Muslim girl doesn't find you appealing to her eyes she will shun you off, but if you're attractive subconsciously she will offer you a leeway into showing her why your intentions are pure.

Rule 5: This rule is a MUST for any Muslim brother at the end of a conversation never ask a Muslim girl for her number ALWAYS ask for the permission of her parents before you having any further contact with her this will allow her to see that your intentions are pure and not malicious and your plans with her are long term, but obviously my intentions are always malicious.:innoncent:

Hint: Normally instead of asking for her digits I ask for her name that way I can keep in touch with her through facebook while playing the charade of meeting up with her family.:angel:

Rule 6:Always forgo the negatives thoughts and have the cojones to approach a pious Muslim girl usually her attire(julbah and hijab) is a message to men that she is to be forbidden from contact with them.
    But thats is just a deterrent these Muslim girls want male attention, the whole dating outside your religion is haram is just a way of her showing her modesty but really all Muslim girls want an attractive Muslim brother to approach them.:sexface:

Lastly Don't listen to the Muslim brothers that hate on us good-looking brothers, they believe in having the permission of mummy before going through an arranged marriage these are typical mummy boys that are either clapped/ugly or can't attract female attention.:laugh:

Muslim girls will settle for an arranged marriage if she can't find anyone before a certain age otherwise most if not all want to be approached, so don't be so apprehensive.:bigsmile:
    Lol you're a bit full of yourself aren't you. Are you muslim? No disrespect buy in my opinion you can't call yourself good lucking because no one would call themselves ugly would they.

Im 18 as it is bro, dunno how old you are, but i had one serious relationship with a muslim girl with a proper intention of marrying her. Unfortunately it didn't work out, that's just how it turned out.

I can't speak from the girls perspective but try thinking of it this way: the girls that you hit on are someone's daughter or sister. Imagine you had a daughter, and someone hit on her, only to get what they want (sex or whatever) and then dump her. I heard this line somewhere: 'People who make girls cry by using them, they will be wiping the tears off their daughter's face for the same reason'.

And it sounds like you're ruining or manipulating the girls life bro. If she's a pious muslim then in my opinion just let her be bro. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite because I've been out with s Muslim girl, but i think you should at least tell her you like her or whatever, and if she doesn't want you just leave her be. Don't do this chase the girl bullsh**.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxi365)
    Lol you're a bit full of yourself aren't you. Are you muslim? No disrespect buy in my opinion you can't call yourself good lucking because no one would call themselves ugly would they.

Im 18 as it is bro, dunno how old you are, but i had one serious relationship with a muslim girl with a proper intention of marrying her. Unfortunately it didn't work out, that's just how it turned out.

I can't speak from the girls perspective but try thinking of it this way: the girls that you hit on are someone's daughter or sister. Imagine you had a daughter, and someone hit on her, only to get what they want (sex or whatever) and then dump her. I heard this line somewhere: 'People who make girls cry by using them, they will be wiping the tears off their daughter's face for the same reason'.

And it sounds like you're ruining or manipulating the girls life bro. If she's a pious muslim then in my opinion just let her be bro. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite because I've been out with s Muslim girl, but i think you should at least tell her you like her or whatever, and if she doesn't want you just leave her be. Don't do this chase the girl bullsh**.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So truee,,,better be genuine and end up in happy marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don dada)

theft is haram, no ?

ReputationRep:
    This is by far the most dumbest post I've ever read!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.