The Student Room Group

Is it fine to view/email the interviewers on Linkedin?

I have an interview coming soon and I am wondering if its fine if i view the profiles of the potential interviewers and maybe send them an email? OR would that be too forward? Anyone have experience doing this and did it work in your favour? or against you? t
thanks
Reply 1
Stalk them by all means - see what their particular areas are so you have a few intelligent questions to ask them each if you are called to do so at interview. I personally wouldn't email them through LI. Their company's HR has probably had a look at your profile so nothing wrong in you looking at theirs!
Original post by Mimir
Stalk them by all means - see what their particular areas are so you have a few intelligent questions to ask them each if you are called to do so at interview. I personally wouldn't email them through LI. Their company's HR has probably had a look at your profile so nothing wrong in you looking at theirs!

Sweet, thanks for the reply
Reply 3
Type their name in on Google with "linkedin", but sign out before you do it. Then you can look at their profile without them knowing if you're doing it out of curiosity.

Quick Reply

Latest