Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The world owes me something, dammit! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have always felt this way. I have been described as entitled before by both friends and family. I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling like this. I'm worth it dammit. I'm worth at least that much.

I can't tell you what it is that I feel the world owes me it's just a feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Jack)
    I have always felt this way. I have been described as entitled before by both friends and family. I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling like this. I'm worth it dammit. I'm worth at least that much.

I can't tell you what it is that I feel the world owes me it's just a feeling.
    I owe you some money for those special brownies I stole from chew boi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    I owe you some money for those special brownies I stole from chew boi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm being serious, deadly serious. I command you to show me some respect.

ReputationRep:
    Made me chortle.

ReputationRep:
    I'm being serious, deadly serious. I command you to show me some respect.
    My bad sorry, I don't know what that feeling is, is it because someone betrayed you or upset you in the past and you want them to pay you back or something? Other than that I ain't sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    My bad sorry, I don't know what that feeling is, is it because someone betrayed you or upset you in the past and you want them to pay you back or something? Other than that I ain't sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really no. I'd say it's more like I'm a gift to the world as I consider myself better than most people therefore the world should count it's blessings because I'm in it. And I'm not being unreasonable because the people who know me know how good I am to them.

ReputationRep:
    The world owes you slightly less than **** all. You're not entitled to anything. You're just like the rest of us. Want to rise above the rest of us? Then make something of yourself, because I can promise you you're going to get no respect from anybody until you do.

/pep talk for the day

ReputationRep:
    Not really no. I'd say it's more like I'm a gift to the world as I consider myself better than most people therefore the world should count it's blessings because I'm in it. And I'm not being unreasonable because the people who know me know how good I am to them.
    If you were so superior and stuff like you say you are then why not show the love to others dude instead of being hostile? Why not take a positive approach to this mindset or thing you seem to have going on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    The world owes you slightly less than **** all. You're not entitled to anything. You're just like the rest of us. Want to rise above the rest of us? Then make something of yourself, because I can promise you you're going to get no respect from anybody until you do.

/pep talk for the day
    That pep was pretty rad not gonna lie dude

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.