Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Currently looking at private accommodation as looking at the halls of residence may be out my budget, anyone else looking at private accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lashana)
    Currently looking at private accommodation as looking at the halls of residence may be out my budget, anyone else looking at private accommodation?
    is private accomodation generally cheaper? i haven't really looked yet and i'm becoming very very tempted to go to Trent :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dis0rder)
    is private accomodation generally cheaper? i haven't really looked yet and i'm becoming very very tempted to go to Trent :cool:
    When i was looking at Victoria Hall it was £89 for a standard room.

Here's a link and you can have a look if you want:
    http://nottingham.victoriahall.com/booking-nottingham/

ReputationRep:
    When i was looking at Victoria Hall it was £89 for a standard room.

Here's a link and you can have a look if you want:
    http://nottingham.victoriahall.com/booking-nottingham/
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dis0rder)
    cheers
    No problem and you can also check this one out:
    http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/nott...accommodation/

ReputationRep:
    I just got a conditional offer for marketing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad.Str)
    I just got a conditional offer for marketing
    Congratulation!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation!
    Thank you very much! Now I was wondering how is the Uni. how's the nightlife, the people, courses and how much would cost me the accommodation x week if I want to have my own bathroom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad.Str)
    Thank you very much! Now I was wondering how is the Uni. how's the nightlife, the people, courses and how much would cost me the accommodation x week if I want to have my own bathroom
    I just currently applied myself. But i have been looking at accommodation so i can send you the link:
    https://selfservice.ntu.ac.uk/pls/se...splayavailable

For finding out about the nightlife you could look on youtube, it might be bias but it's an idea.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also looking at private accommodation! Booked a viewing for Glasshouse and Goldsmith Court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jc20)
    I'm also looking at private accommodation! Booked a viewing for Glasshouse and Goldsmith Court
    Really i was looking at Glasshouse and Victoria Hall. If I'm not possible to book a viewing, could you let me know about how it is?

ReputationRep:
    Really i was looking at Glasshouse and Victoria Hall. If I'm not possible to book a viewing, could you let me know about how it is?
    Sure! The uni open day (and viewing) is 21st of Feb, and so I'll let you know then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jc20)
    Sure! The uni open day (and viewing) is 21st of Feb, and so I'll let you know then
    Is it I'm going to the open day on 21st Feb.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.