Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Moved into halls in September, and established that I was in a quiet flat. I made a friend in another hall who also had a quiet flat, we go out but often struggle to find people to pre-drink with. I usually have to rely on her to find people for us to go out with. I have friends on my course but they go out with their flat mates, or have established a tight group of people. Also if we find a group to drink with I often don't make the right impression. Now as its time to find housemates for next year, we're struggling to find people to move in with. We're considering moving in with random people in a nice house or waiting to find people and potentially not having a nice house or not finding anyone. Also we know the random people are quiet and so we would have the same problem next year of finding people to go out with. What do we do??

ReputationRep:
    How many people is "we're"? I think you're fine even if it's only two of you.

ReputationRep:
    there is two of us, considering moving in with two other random people

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.