Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanting to ask to see if anyone had an idea of the general time for resits in summer 2015? wanting to sort out inter railing for summer and want to make sure that I don't book it while resits are occurring (Being as pessimistic as humanly possible I know)

Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLastHype)
    Just wanting to ask to see if anyone had an idea of the general time for resits in summer 2015? wanting to sort out inter railing for summer and want to make sure that I don't book it while resits are occurring (Being as pessimistic as humanly possible I know)

Thanks a lot
    We get our grades in July so probably August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLastHype)

Thanks a lot
    Please quote/message me if you find out because I'm also seriously pessimistic here too!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.