Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Je mapelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naxiv)
    Pour les vrais accros la musique est la plus dure des drogues. C'est plus fort que nous. On ne peut pas imaginer une vie sans musique.

Donnez votre opinion sur l'importance de la musique dans la vie des jeunes.

Hey! You need to check some of your agreements/conjugations, for example "Les jeunes sont les victimes le plus affectée" should be les plus affectées. Also it seems that you've conjugated the conditional form of etre wrong a couple times (il serais instead of il serait, il étais instead of il était)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks xoxox
    (Original post by OliviaFord)
    Hey! You need to check some of your agreements/conjugations, for example "Les jeunes sont les victimes le plus affectée" should be les plus affectées. Also it seems that you've conjugated the conditional form of etre wrong a couple times (il serais instead of il serait, il étais instead of il était)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naxiv)
    after this edit, can you comment in vocab, grammar, and accuracy ? X[l
    Yeah sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaFord)
    Yeah sure!
    Sorry, i meant can you comment on my accuracy, vocab and grammar of the essay. My error, hope you understand now

ReputationRep:
    it's cool

ReputationRep:
    Lol what
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    it's cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naxiv)
    Lol what
    ton dissertation est cool

ReputationRep:
    Lol could you expand pls, accuray, grammar and vocab x
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    ton dissertation est cool

ReputationRep:
    A lot of good ideas in there, but would also argue at the bottom of your third paragraph that music, can for certain young people, aid productivity when it comes to homework- although this is arguable,
    Otherwise, very good, apart from a few grammar glitches, which have been mentioned previously

ReputationRep:
    Thanks could you do me a big favour..
    Could you comment on my accuracy (/5), grammar (/20), and vocab (/5). thanks
    (Original post by dd1234)
    A lot of good ideas in there, but would also argue at the bottom of your third paragraph that music, can for certain young people, aid productivity when it comes to homework- although this is arguable,
    Otherwise, very good, apart from a few grammar glitches, which have been mentioned previously

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.