Chloe1231
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello sexy people

SOooooo I'd love to do the following, or something like it, but can't figure out how!?

Working for a US state tourism board, representing them in the UK Travel & Tourism industry.

Any thoughts?
moutonfou
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Chloe1231)
Hello sexy people

SOooooo I'd love to do the following, or something like it, but can't figure out how!?

Working for a US state tourism board, representing them in the UK Travel & Tourism industry.

Any thoughts?
It's quite a specific goal! But you could certainly work generally towards a career in travel and tourism and then should the opportunity ever present itself you have all the right experience. Are you at university? A travel and tourism oriented degree could help, but if not, you could also gain relevant experience around uni/college, such as working part-time in a travel call centre or travel agents or similar, looking into going abroad as a rep over summers, looking for work experience placements with local tourism boards or tourist information centres, etc.
Chloe1231
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm a graduate living in London, working for a travel agent and done all of the things you've said. I want more though...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (41)
36.61%
No (57)
50.89%
I don't know (14)
12.5%

Watched Threads