Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got an UC offer to study Psychology @Swansea and I was wondering if someone could give me heads up about the quality of the course, the uni in general and the town on its own.
    Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theo1jinx)
    Just got an UC offer to study Psychology @Swansea and I was wondering if someone could give me heads up about the quality of the course, the uni in general and the town on its own.
    Cheers.
    I am a Swansea resident and cannot really answer the query about the course. Swansea university enjoys unrivalled surroundings in a huge park opposite the beach. there are other threads here which describe the city and its nightlife. there are also some excellent you tube videos done by students which you should check out. basically anything you want or likely to need you will find here. most major shops are here except house of fraser and ikea and you probably want need anyway. bars restaurants pubs nightclubs beaches shops sports facilities etc Swansea has them all.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have also received an unconditional offer for this course, very exciting. I live here in Swansea and I love it here. I was looking to find more people who is doing the course so we could all get to know each other before it begins.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swanseajack1)
    I am a Swansea resident and cannot really answer the query about the course. Swansea university enjoys unrivalled surroundings in a huge park opposite the beach. there are other threads here which describe the city and its nightlife. there are also some excellent you tube videos done by students which you should check out. basically anything you want or likely to need you will find here. most major shops are here except house of fraser and ikea and you probably want need anyway. bars restaurants pubs nightclubs beaches shops sports facilities etc Swansea has them all.
    Just curious. Are you paid to provide advice about Swansea?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I also got an offer today for Swansea today, I also live here and I love it!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophielouise997)
    Hey! I also got an offer today for Swansea today, I also live here and I love it!x
    Fantastic, I was worried incase I wouldn't know anyone when I start. I am very nervous about it. This is a good way to get to know people.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.