The Student Room Group

Sleeping with a guy I don't find attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
:lolwut: I'm south east asian.

...oh...
Do I look like the samaritans I can't offer sound advice.
Reply 61
Do you feel like princess Leia with Jabba?
It was ok, but its getting better everytime. I was with a much older guy before him and he has said that he's a little insecure about that.

He still hasn't been able to make me orgasm and normally I am able to go 2 or 3 times.

Now this is serious.

Is he just very inexperienced or do you two not communicate well?

Heavens it's not that difficult is it?
Original post by pickup
Now this is serious.

Is he just very inexperienced or do you two not communicate well?

Heavens it's not that difficult is it?

He has had two serious ish relationships but I don't think he's that experienced. :frown:

She clearly has no shame... So... whats in it for you?
I've been seeing him for nearly two months, and we've just started sleeping together. But he has a bit of a belly, not muscle definition at all and is also quite self conscious. When we were dating, we'd flirt a LOT and he acted so confident. But now in bed, I can tell he is very self conscious. Will only get intimate in the dark etc.

wow. women really are fickle creatures
Oh please. I wont leave a guy just because he's let himself go. We have talked about weight and I have said I liked toned or defined men rather than bulky steroid popping men with tiny penises.

Myth. Tiny balls maybe, penises no.
Original post by theRaffa
wow. women really are fickle creatures

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

I swear I think I know who you are? Are you Vixen47? Dont lie woman, why are you anonymous? Nobody knows you online anyway...
Original post by PrincessJulia
Leave him, it doesn't sound as if you're truly committed and tbh if an issue like this is bothering you then it seems like your relationship might not be totally worth it.

BUT, I'm just a kid really so I wouldn't do anything rash from my advice alone, it's more of an opinion really.

What this guy said. Dump him like a dead body!
Actually, it's getting better and I like him more now. He's a nice guy and likes me a lot, and I like him too. I workout every day and he doesn't, we just have different lifestyles. And he intends to start working out too, he gained weight due to some of the medication he was under. And I don't have any problem with his hairloss or facial scarring. My very own Tony Montana :wink:

I will never dump someone solely on looks, that's just not who I am.
Reply 71
I've been seeing him for nearly two months, and we've just started sleeping together. But he has a bit of a belly, not muscle definition at all and is also quite self conscious. When we were dating, we'd flirt a LOT and he acted so confident. But now in bed, I can tell he is very self conscious. Will only get intimate in the dark etc.

I enjoy his company but I don't think I'm attracted to him. I always say I think he's hot etc and it makes him happy. But I feel like I'm lying to him.

I have said things like "We should work out together" "Let's go jogging" etc because I work out everyday at home or in the gym. I'm not fitness model, but I like to take care of my body. He used to workout too, but he let himself go after some personal problems. Don't know how to tackle this problem. :frown:

What shall I do?

It's a difficult one. If you say you're a lot better looking than him (pics would help us decide) then you should carry on - you're doing him a favour and I'm sure he appreciates it.

You sound pretty shallow and annoying, so I'm sure he'll dump you once the sex gets boring (it will eventually). And then you can both go your merry ways.
Original post by Dropshot
It's a difficult one. If you say you're a lot better looking than him (pics would help us decide) then you should carry on - you're doing him a favour and I'm sure he appreciates it.

You sound pretty shallow and annoying, so I'm sure he'll dump you once the sex gets boring (it will eventually). And then you can both go your merry ways.

How am I shallow?
Do people really need to post threads about this? It's quite obvious, stop banging him if you don't find him attractive if you think it will impede your relationship...
Reply 74
How am I shallow?

The fact that you dated a guy and slept with him for two months and then suddenly decide you don't like him because his body isn't perfectly toned?

Have you considered that maybe you have some flaws that he thinks make you less than perfect, but that he is overlooking them as he's enjoying the sex. Or because he wants to make the relationship work.

Perhaps you're not the sexy girl you think you are.
The fact that you dated a guy and slept with him for two months and then suddenly decide you don't like him because his body isn't perfectly toned?

Have you considered that maybe you have some flaws that he thinks make you less than perfect, but that he is overlooking them as he's enjoying the sex. Or because he wants to make the relationship work.

Perhaps you're not the sexy girl you think you are.

Think you need to re-read my OP. I wrote, I've just started sleeping with him after 2 months of dating.
And he acted more confident than he actually is, hence why it was difficult at first.
And I never said I was perfect, I just am comfortable in my own skin and like to be myself. I think it's important to look after your body and feel "sexy" or confident as it's the only body we've got.
Reply 76
Think you need to re-read my OP. I wrote, I've just started sleeping with him after 2 months of dating.
And he acted more confident than he actually is, hence why it was difficult at first.
And I never said I was perfect, I just am comfortable in my own skin and like to be myself. I think it's important to look after your body and feel "sexy" or confident as it's the only body we've got.

So you liked his personality well enough to date him for two months, slept with him and now have decided you don't like him because you saw him naked.

He's well shot of you once he's filled his boots.

When he does I'm happy to inspect that 'fit body'
(edited 9 years ago)
So you liked his personality well enough to date him for two months, slept with him and now have decided you don't like him because you saw him naked.

He's well shot of you once he's filled his boots.

Keep on reading what you want to read. That's not what I meant or said.

When he does I'm happy to inspect that 'fit body'

And I'm ok thanks. :tongue:
Original post by Tom_Ford
Tbh if i was the guy and knew this i'd dump her ass in a second. Hermit myself for as long as it takes to become a sick shredded slaying machine. Then **** hotter girls and rub it in her face.

What, you'd really let one person get to you that much? Doesn't say much about you if you're willing to change yourself because someone put you down. You should change because you want to not because of something someone did to you.

And by the way 'hermitting yourself' doesn't generally lead to becoming a 'sick shredded machine', more a reclusive psychopath with zero social skills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending