The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
I applied for Keiller Court anyone else??
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Heyy is anyone still waiting to hear this they have been offered a place. I had my interview at the start of April but still not.heard anything
I had my interview on 18th March and got an offer on wed, anyone else to do dual summer school As part of conditions? X
Reply 203
I had mine at the start of april and not heard anything either.
Anyone from Northern Ireland still waiting on Queens? Wish I would know already so I could sort my accommodation out if is a rejection :/
Original post by klove1
I had mine at the start of april and not heard anything either.

I just wish they would let us know the waiting is driving me insane
Original post by adonnelly080
Hey guys. Anyone applied to adult nursing at Dundee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have. Have you got accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jenniefromblock
Is anyone who has an offer for Nursing still waiting to hear from the uni with regards to accommodation? I know some people who are studying non nursing subjects have had them but I don't know any nursing students who have had them.

I've emailed and asked in person whilst on a visit and all I was told is that it would be "soon" and to keep an eye on my emails...

I know which accommodation I want to apply for! :smile:

Hey, yeah I've firmed my offer for adult nursing a few weeks back. Still waiting, getting really nervous! :/ I would love to be in the Belmont flats but not sure if they will be available anymore :/!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
there is hardly any accommodation left I just about got a flat
Original post by zarac10
there is hardly any accommodation left I just about got a flat

Really?! What are you studying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I firmed adult nursing a while back and the residence office told me there is allocated accomodation for nurses, not nine wells but within Belmont, health field and seabraes and west park. So I don't think we should be worried though if you haven't received an email by tue ring them :smile: good luck and look forward to meeting you all come September! X
Original post by Nins_94
Hey I firmed adult nursing a while back and the residence office told me there is allocated accomodation for nurses, not nine wells but within Belmont, health field and seabraes and west park. So I don't think we should be worried though if you haven't received an email by tue ring them :smile: good luck and look forward to meeting you all come September! X

I haven't actually applied for accommodation yet. Am going to call up today and speak to them and see what I can do. You too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh goodness i'm nervous now! I really hope they have places on campus left! I'll be ringing on Tuesday defiantly... I'm getting annoyed with all the waiting now!
So am I :frown: but the residence office told me as a nursing student not to worry and that we'll definitely get accomodation so I'm not going to worry till Tuesday :smile:!
Original post by Nins_94
So am I :frown: but the residence office told me as a nursing student not to worry and that we'll definitely get accomodation so I'm not going to worry till Tuesday :smile:!

Ah ok that's not too bad then... I'll start chasing up again on Tuesday/Wednesday! :smile:
Reply 215
Are people still waiting to hear back from interviews? Its just UCAS says universities have until May 7th to respond and since thats tomorrow theyre cutting it fine! 😵
Original post by Nins_94

Hey, sorry I don't to be nosey but did you get the accommodation email? I haven't and really stressing. I emailed the uni and they said the same thing to be but just worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Hey, sorry I don't to be nosey but did you get the accommodation email? I haven't and really stressing. I emailed the uni and they said the same thing to be but just worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never Mind hahah wrong Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally my accommodation application is here!! Filling it out as I speak!!
how long ago did you accept your offer... I have only accepted mine today after a rejection from Queens :/... just wondering how long ill have to wait before i get my application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending