The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cliod4nq
Thanks girl!
I emailed the head of nursing at Dundee Uni there asking when is hear back etc etc so I'll let you know OK? :-)

Good woman yea please do thanks 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Thanks girl!
I emailed the head of nursing at Dundee Uni there asking when is hear back etc etc so I'll let you know OK? :-)

Sorry did u email or ring Derry last year when you didn't get an interview to ask them why?? I should prob find out what I did wrong..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adonnelly080
Sorry did u email or ring Derry last year when you didn't get an interview to ask them why?? I should prob find out what I did wrong..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I rang admissions but was so distraught and cried so try not to do that! Lol
Original post by adonnelly080
Good woman yea please do thanks 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Head of nursing emailed me back saying interviews are ongoing until early April & no decisions will be made until then!
Head of nursing emailed me back saying interviews are ongoing until early April & no decisions will be made until then!

Ah that's so long away!! Thanks for letting me no :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, got an offer this afternoon for Adult Nursing at Dundee's Fife campus :smile:!! So happy :biggrin:!!

Anyone else got an offer for Fife? X
Original post by lmcginley89
Hey, got an offer this afternoon for Adult Nursing at Dundee's Fife campus :smile:!! So happy :biggrin:!!

Anyone else got an offer for Fife? X

Congratulations, that's amazing!!! I've got an interview for Adult nursing at Dundee on March 20th, how was your interview? I've heard Dundee have different stations but it's quite relaxed?:biggrin:
Original post by kathrynlow
Congratulations, that's amazing!!! I've got an interview for Adult nursing at Dundee on March 20th, how was your interview? I've heard Dundee have different stations but it's quite relaxed?:biggrin:

Thanks so much, I cant believe it still :biggrin:!!

My interview was actually ok. I was so nervous before it but once it got started it was quite relaxed :smile:. At mine they had 4 stations, one with questions like why nursing, ect. Then two scenario based ones then one where you have to match facial expressions to emotions.

Congrats and good luck for your interview :biggrin:!!
Hi lmcginley89 when was your interview? I had mine two weeks ago and a friend 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long the wait is. Xxx
Original post by carrob820
Hi lmcginley89 when was your interview? I had mine two weeks ago and a friend 3 weeks ago. Just wondering how long the wait is. Xxx

Hey, my interview was 4th of Feb and I got offered a place on 4th of March, so hopfully you will hear back soon :smile:!!

Good luck! Xx
Aww that's not too bad thank you so much for replying. 😊👍 ️xx
I haven't heard anything back from them yet :/!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard back last night. I was at the 6th of Feb interview. I got an unconditional offer for the Dundee Campus! :smile: so it does take a while to get a response & the waiting is awful!!
Hey, I was at the interview on the 6th of February!
Reply 54
Original post by Jenniefromblock
I heard back last night. I was at the 6th of Feb interview. I got an unconditional offer for the Dundee Campus! :smile: so it does take a while to get a response & the waiting is awful!!

That's great! I had my interview on the 9th and am still waiting, don't mean to be rude but what grades did you need to get the conditional I am relying on this years results :smile:
Reply 55
God i had my intervoew 2nd of march does that mean i have a really long wait
Original post by AbiG123
That's great! I had my interview on the 9th and am still waiting, don't mean to be rude but what grades did you need to get the conditional I am relying on this years results :smile:

I'm from England so I did A-Levels and you need to have two C's or equivalents I got a C, D & an A*, I dont know quite how the grades work in other places... I also should say that I have taken a year out :smile:
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for adult nursing? 😔
Original post by Disneyland12
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for adult nursing? 😔

Yeah! I had mine on the 6th March and I'm waiting, I was told that I would be told within 2 weeks and if I wasn't I was on the reserve list and they would let me know when the interviews are over x
Hi, yeah I still haven't heard anything about the cours . The last thing I got from them was the breakdown of the students fees etc but that was about mid February. I'm going to send an email and equire about it.

Quick Reply

Latest