The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Jenniefromblock
I'm from England so I did A-Levels and you need to have two C's or equivalents I got a C, D & an A*, I dont know quite how the grades work in other places... I also should say that I have taken a year out :smile:

Thank you! Well done!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
I had my interview on the 25th feb. They told us that admissions where a bit snowed under so the waiting time could be longer. I'd expect it to be roughly 4-5 weeks as that's what has been happening with other applicants. Good luck xx
Reply 62
It was 6 weeks before I heard back, just received a Conditional offer today buzzing :biggrin:
Finally heard from Dundee today and got an interview for 2nd April. Anyone else going on the same date?
I have an interview for the 17th of April, I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what happened in the interviews because I am stressing out a bit.
Sinead.1 hi, same here I applied for adult nursing and still haven't anything :/! No reject or an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh aha never mind :smile: my TSR hadn't updated! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Sinead.1 hi, same here I applied for adult nursing and still haven't anything :/! No reject or an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They will more than likely get to you soon, I was going nuts waiting to hear from them. I was reading on these threads that they have been really swamped with work etc. But fingers crossed u get one! :smile:
Hey

Just got a conditional offer there the now so it shouldn't be long for y'all.

Good luck x

Katie :smile:
Yeah, same Ahaha! And thank you :smile: good luck with your interview! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, same to you. Just need to find out what's involved in the interview ino there is a few stages to the interview :smile:
Original post by Sinead.1
Thank you, same to you. Just need to find out what's involved in the interview ino there is a few stages to the interview :smile:

Hey!!

The first pod is why you wanna be a nurse/what makes you a good candidate. They have the personal statements there so read over yours to be sure. Second is scenario. Might be finding an elderly person out walking alone in the morning etc. Third is moral dilemma. Like a decision you might have to face. I got if someone you know was cheating on a test what would you do. 4th is facial expressions and noticing them and matching them to what you think there is. You can go to any of these ones first. I started at the 5th one which is a rest station. There is leaflets and books there. Read them and look interested. Good luck xx

Original post by KT Caldwell
Hey!!

The first pod is why you wanna be a nurse/what makes you a good candidate. They have the personal statements there so read over yours to be sure. Second is scenario. Might be finding an elderly person out walking alone in the morning etc. Third is moral dilemma. Like a decision you might have to face. I got if someone you know was cheating on a test what would you do. 4th is facial expressions and noticing them and matching them to what you think there is. You can go to any of these ones first. I started at the 5th one which is a rest station. There is leaflets and books there. Read them and look interested. Good luck xx

Heyyy
Omg thank u so much that is an amazing help. The nerves will kick in again soon. Just hope they don't take too long letting us know if there is a place available lol. Have you heard anything from yours yet?

Sinead
Hey.

Yeah I had my interview feb 4th and just got accepted tonight.

They take a while but it's coz they are so busy x

Hey.

Yeah I had my interview feb 4th and just got accepted tonight.

They take a while but it's coz they are so busy x

Congratulations :smile: you must be so happy for it. Is Dundee your first choice ?
Hopefully it starts to slow down abit lol
Hey!

Thanks :biggrin: Yeah it's my first choice. I was waiting on Stirling and Edinburgh but I'm glad this one had come through :smile:
Hey!

Thanks :biggrin: Yeah it's my first choice. I was waiting on Stirling and Edinburgh but I'm glad this one had come through :smile:

Glad you got your first choice. When was your interview for Stirling? I got an offer for Stirling the other day which was pretty exciting. I've only one more to hear from plus Dundee :smile:
Hey!

I might see you in September If you accept it because I accepted mine as it was my 100% first choice! :smile:
Original post by Jenniefromblock
I might see you in September If you accept it because I accepted mine as it was my 100% first choice! :smile:

Aww nice one!! I'm looking at the Kirkcaldy campus. You? X

Aww nice one!! I'm looking at the Kirkcaldy campus. You? X

Hey, I accepted my place for the Kirkcaldy campus, so see you in September if you decide to go there :smile:! been trying to find other people with offers for Fife campus lol.

congrats on your offer! X
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending