Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I submitted my BA (hons) Fashion Design course application through UCAS on the 13th Jan'15 and received the email aknowledgment email from westminster on the 14th Jan'15.
    I am still waiting for the portfolio and questionaire request from westminster. All those of you who have applied for this course and have received/submitted the questionaire and portfolio, Can you please let me know when did you all submit your application and after many days/time did they sent you the portfolio and questionaire request? I am getting worried because I have not received the request yet!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I received my yesterday evening! 10 days to complete and send...so really only 7 days!

What you going to put on your 6 A4 pages??

Magz x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fdrupali)
    Hello,
    I submitted my BA (hons) Fashion Design course application through UCAS on the 13th Jan'15 and received the email aknowledgment email from westminster on the 14th Jan'15.
    I am still waiting for the portfolio and questionaire request from westminster. All those of you who have applied for this course and have received/submitted the questionaire and portfolio, Can you please let me know when did you all submit your application and after many days/time did they sent you the portfolio and questionaire request? I am getting worried because I have not received the request yet!
    Hello,

I received my yesterday evening! 10 days to complete and send...so really only 7 days!

Magz x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magz_Sam)
    Hello,

Magz x
    Hi, Finally I received mine day before yesterday! I have completed the questionaire and my portfolio sheets are ready! I included my project in that, basically the higlights of the portfolio.
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magz_Sam)
    Hello,

Magz x
    Hi,
    Have you heard back from westminster for the BA (hons) Fashion Design course? I haven't heard back yet after sending questionaire and portfolio via post.

ReputationRep:
    Nope it's been a week. Took 2 to 3 weeks for someone I know to get an interview!

has anyone heard what the interview qs are like?

Where did everyone else apply?

I applied to csm Kingston Brighton and lcf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.