This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i know everyone's been talkin about it. so far all the papers in chem have been pretty good with the exception of chem 5 in my opinion. anyway chem 6 is bound to be screwed but i guess there's nothing else to really study except go through organic synthesis and maybe buffers... and hope for the best
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
what about mod 1 2 and 3!!

only buffers?

PSCH
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
buffers, kc, kp all that stuff... i mean thats how the specimen paper seems to be..

who knows... what im pretty sure of though is one organic chem question guarenteed...

mod 1, 2, 3.. i guess but its not all that hard to revise again for and i think the only thing that maybe important is energetics and halogens..

but what do i know
Guest Rob
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm doing the CH5 and CH6 WJEC modules tommorrow (so I shouldn't really be here ), and I've been struggling with CH5 and only really just understanding it now. Having to revise synoptically as well is just ridiculous.

Oh yes, a tip I've heard from tutors is spectroscopy, especially NMR
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
nmr is worth it.. i figured that since they hadnt used it i past papers a question wouldnt come on the edexcel ch5 paper... sadly it did and i lost it... 4 marks but i lost a whole lot on other questions too
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nmr was already asked (feebly) on the last question of the AS paper 3, dont think they'll ask it again
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.1%
No (603)
65.9%

Watched Threads