Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So, I just signed up for this website because I need another opinion about something.

Last weekend we went out for my 18th (five of us). We got really really drunk and took pills (ecstacy) in the club and I hooked up with one of the girls who was with us. Now, before that, I had been wanting to get with her for a really long time but I am not sure she knows about this.

I have been thinking about her since and I was wanting to know if girls think the same way as guys (especially ones who get really attached, quickly). Also if girls think about these things or if they just dont really care...

(Original post by beetroot10)
    So, I just signed up for this website because I need another opinion about something.

Last weekend we went out for my 18th (five of us). We got really really drunk and took pills (ecstacy) in the club and I hooked up with one of the girls who was with us. Now, before that, I had been wanting to get with her for a really long time but I am not sure she knows about this.

I have been thinking about her since and I was wanting to know if girls think the same way as guys (especially ones who get really attached, quickly). Also if girls think about these things or if they just dont really care...
    I would say girls definitely do think this way. But- not all girls will. When I lost my v-card (ok, I know it could've been because it was my first time but still) I really wanted to stay in touch/at least friends with the guy but he soon expressed a disinterest even in that. On the other hand, I have a friend who in the past would go clubbing a lot and bring guys home all the time. She stopped when she got with her bf but then they started and open relationship and she started again, actually had a threesome with several guys who come to our work and she would see them all the time but definitely didn't harbor any feelings.
    So it could go either way, really.

thanks x
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would say girls definitely do think this way. But- not all girls will. When I lost my v-card (ok, I know it could've been because it was my first time but still) I really wanted to stay in touch/at least friends with the guy but he soon expressed a disinterest even in that. On the other hand, I have a friend who in the past would go clubbing a lot and bring guys home all the time. She stopped when she got with her bf but then they started and open relationship and she started again, actually had a threesome with several guys who come to our work and she would see them all the time but definitely didn't harbor any feelings.
    So it could go either way, really.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.