Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best friend (who is a guy) are extremely close. We have slept together a few together but thats just because we were both drunk. Everyone who knows both of us are telling us that we're perfect for each other. Our other close friends are telling us to get together. They think he really likes me because we talk nearly everyday, he rings me every couple days to check up one me as ive been ill recently,I stay at his sometimes, he tells me stuff that no one else knows, he bought me a £45 ring for xmas, and he buys me other stuff every now and again. I dont think he likes me but what do you all think?

ReputationRep:
    How can you not think he likes you? That's way over the top for just a 'best friend'. Sounds like he already considers you as his girlfriend anyway...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Admit it, he is now your boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    And this is why boys get frustrated with girls, HE BOUGHT YOU A CHRISTMAS PRESENT, sorry for the caps but jt had to be emphasised, us boys will only buy gifts for those really close to us were not like girls we don't buy them for any man and his dog, ask him 'are we official' or 'do you want to be official' or some other way, good luck OP!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    but he knows I like him and when we talk about stuff like that he just says im a really good best friend

ReputationRep:
    You have slept together and he has spent money on you. And yet you are still on TSR asking if he is more than a friend.

Although, you could always go and sit down with him. Ask him why is he treating you in such a way and if he feels comfortable in talking about whatever you two may have.

ReputationRep:
    He clearly see's you as more than a friend or a one night stand, its fairly obvious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.