The Student Room Group

Acne Scarring

Hi, I had chicken pox as a child and it was not pleasant ): - I have tried many products from Boots & Superdrug and it has not come to avail.

I have tried products from the Chinese shops in my local town and they are ok, but does anyone know any good treatments I can do, not needle treatments please LOL.. - whatever age I am I hate needles that fear will never go away.

So what treatments are good? Coconut oil? so much is said over the internet but what can you believe in?

Anyways have a lovely day people & hope to hear from some people soon.

Laters.
Reply 1
Have you tried Bio Oil? That helped to fade my acne scarring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Darling i know exactly how you feel! Im a girl in year 10 and i had acne so sever the doctors were considering trialling new ways of removing it on my skin, it was horrible and now that it has gone due to yaz pill and doxycycline it left horribly visible scars all over my skin. They don't exactly dent in my face like some do, i just have red blotchy batches of marks littered all over my face, i went to a doctor to see if they had any creams or anything and they said they had nothing yet bio oil is supposed to help though mum wasnt into any of that so i just caked heavy makeup on and hoped for the best :frown: it has been just over a year and all the harsh parts have faded im now just left with permanent damaged skin in places that i cant do anything about just cover with makeup. Im not sure how bad your acne was but the best advice i have for you is try anything that isnt harmful to your skin then just wait it out, i really do hope you see good results:frown: x
my face looks atrocious with so much acne scarring (im black)...I need ASAP help lool
Reply 4
Same problem. I had it on my forehead for about 4 years and now it's gone... from my forehead (great) but has now appeared on my chin instead and left scars on my forehead :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by precious maro
my face looks atrocious with so much acne scarring (im black)...I need ASAP help lool

I know it sounds kinda weird/gross, but snail extract creams really do help! That's the only thing that I found managed to not only get rid of my acne scars (gradually of course) but also kept me from breaking out. I used Proactiv before, but I feel it cured my acne but left me brown spots. (maybe because Im of darker complexion). I use the VitVit snail extract cream - got it at beautybeyond.co, but might be available at local stores too - not sure. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest