Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where is it best to live at Edinburgh or Dundee?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i have applied to universities that locates in both Edinburgh and Dundee, and i still dunno where the good choice is at.
    So, i would appreciate if someone from these two cities can tell me bit of information about the city in general. Like the living cost, the rent, is everything expensive is it cheap etc....,..

Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely recommend Edinburgh. Dundee is just a bit too small, without much going on and there is a lot more unemployment in Dundee than Edinburgh. In my opinion, Edinburgh is basically a bigger, better version of Dundee. Not to sure about rent, although i presume Dundee to be cheaper and food prices are about the same.

ReputationRep:
    Thnx for ur response, I will definitely take what u said into account. I am just worried about the cost for renting, electricity etc....

ReputationRep:
    Do u live in Edinburgh btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okorange)
    I'd definitely recommend Edinburgh. Dundee is just a bit too small, without much going on and there is a lot more unemployment in Dundee than Edinburgh. In my opinion, Edinburgh is basically a bigger, better version of Dundee. Not to sure about rent, although i presume Dundee to be cheaper and food prices are about the same.

Ok, another question; where would u prefer to live, in Glasgow or Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in either at the moment but I've been to both several times and I am planning on living in Edinburgh next year. I don't know enough about Glasgow to really help you with the next question sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okorange)
    I don't live in either at the moment but I've been to both several times and I am planning on living in Edinburgh next year. I don't know enough about Glasgow to really help you with the next question sorry.
    Ok thanx, u gave useful information already. So i appreciate it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.