Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, ive got an offer for pharmaceutical science and I haven't made my mind up just yet but im thinking of renting a house with mates than living in halls because it would be cheaper.

Who's thinking the same and what will you study?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeah I'm thinking the same. I'm going to be studying Sports Studies in September and not really fancying halls aha. Do you have anymore details? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billiejadef)
    Hi, yeah I'm thinking the same. I'm going to be studying Sports Studies in September and not really fancying halls aha. Do you have anymore details? Thanks
    Hi, I'll be studying Sports Studies aswell.. do you know what the course involves etc? I'm looking forward to it but dont know that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IneedHelpPlz)
    Hi, I'll be studying Sports Studies aswell.. do you know what the course involves etc? I'm looking forward to it but dont know that much
    The site should have information om it to tell you what youll learn

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Adam and I will be going into my second year for Sport Studies in September. The course covers a wide range of topics in sport such as sports coaching, sports development,social science and sports management. I am looking to rent a house aswell and am looking for people to live with.Anyone interested?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I would have loved to go in halls but it is so expensive haha. So am interested in renting too

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my offer for starting 3D Animation, and really think I want to rent off campus rather than pay double for living on campus. If you are still looking for someone I'd love to find out more.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst i'm not studying the course i am looking for accomidation as i still haven't found anyone to live with yet

- Luke/ Second Year

ReputationRep:
    Same here folks, I'm currently looking at properties. I'm 24 and I'll be a first year studying Model Design.

Hanah

ReputationRep:
    I have one room available on 163 cunnigham avenue. Gonna be in second year it's literally 5 mins away from de hav campus and the bus stop for if your studying in college lane.

ReputationRep:
    Sound all. I'm 22 and will be a first year studying Music Tech in September. Living off campus seems like the way to go. I'm pretty laid back, would be great to hear from other like minded people. Ta

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.