The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got my confirmation letter from New for English Lit yesterday - be patient, it will come soon! They say to ring up admissions if you still haven't heard anything 4 days before you would be due for an interview.
Reply 2
When I applied to New a few years ago I didn't get confirmation letter until middle of Novemeber! Usually the science subjects take longer than the arts (since their interviews are usually later).

Try not to worry.
Reply 3
ok thankz alot
Reply 4
Also bear in mind that you live in Trinidad - that means a long time for the mail to be delivered :smile:.
Reply 5
Good choice of college - it is the only college which has something indisputably better than mine (en suite rooms for almost all freshers)
Reply 6
i got the letter asking for written work and saying when the interviews would be if they invite me for them on tuesday

by the way, WokSz, you like good music. Saosin are awesome, although their LP was nothing on the EP...you going to taste of chaos? i'm also seeing saosin at the barfly in london (200 capacity!) for a little headline show :smile:
(sorry for the irrelevance!)
Aaaaw a few New people.. you picked the right college! :biggrin:

Any questions and I'll see if I can help you out (although only been here for half a term.. it seems so much longer!)
Reply 8
WokSz
Also bear in mind that you live in Trinidad - that means a long time for the mail to be delivered :smile:.

Thankz for the heads up, but I am in boarding skool in england lol:biggrin:
Reply 9
mellow-yellow - is it good?!
I mean has anyone received an email or something saying their application has been received, I sent my application on the 12th? Also, for those doing maths, anyone heard anything about the test, or are you just going into school on Wednesday assuming your going to do it. I had to tell my school about it before half term about it because they didn't know about it, but they are registered with UCAS so i assume everything will be fine.
I'm in a similar situation; having applied on the 15th(October) I'm yet to receive either an acknowledgement or any information on my tests.
im the same too so dont worry about it. im sure they will contact you in due course. they probably wont write a letter acknowledging reciept of ur application and jst send u an invite to the interview straight away. thats wot the other 2 unis that hav given me offers so far have done.
OK, to be honest I've only had acknowledgment of my application from one of the Uni's I have applied to and that was by email I just wanted to check if anyone else had heard from them. Where have you got offers from?
Same with me. No acknowledgments yet. At all. :s-smilie:
To be fair, Edinburgh is the only uni which has contacted me so far..
St Andrews is the only Uni to contact me, maybe the Scottish ones like to respond early
TheBhramaBull
OK, to be honest I've only had acknowledgment of my application from one of the Uni's I have applied to and that was by email I just wanted to check if anyone else had heard from them. Where have you got offers from?

ive got an offer from Bath and i went to an interview at Warwick yesterday and the guy said that he shouldnt really tell me but he said that he wants to give me an offer but ill hav to wait for a while till it is processed through ucas. so 1 official offer and one not so official. its a lot quicker than i expected. thought id b waiting till dec/jan before hearing from anyone!
You've had an interview at Warwick already? That was quick! I've applied there also. What course are you applying to do?
TheBhramaBull
You've had an interview at Warwick already? That was quick! I've applied there also. What course are you applying to do?

ive applied for engineering. it was an early open day so they hadnt actually seem my ucas application yet so that was odd. he had to ask me everything that was already in my personal statement. im getting the impression they arent going to bother looking at the ucas form for a vast majority of engineering applicants

Latest

Trending

Trending