Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm applying for an elective in General Surgery in one of the Imperial College Hospitals. Is Charing Cross a good hospital for such elective, or I'd be better choosing Chelsea and Westminster? Can someone please provide me with some feedback or insight? Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdba)
    Hey. I'm applying for an elective in General Surgery in one of the Imperial College Hospitals. Is Charing Cross a good hospital for such elective, or I'd be better choosing Chelsea and Westminster? Can someone please provide me with some feedback or insight? Thank you in advance
    Hi you would be better off posting in the "current med students and doctors sub forum" as this is the sub forum for applicants to uni, so they won't be able to help you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MTW47)
    Hi you would be better off posting in the "current med students and doctors sub forum" as this is the sub forum for applicants to uni, so they won't be able to help you.
    Ups, my bad. Thank you!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.