Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eligibility for gov loan watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi , I am a British citizen/passport holder born in the UK and lived here full time until I was 8. I recently returned to the UK to live- without my parents. My mother is British , my father is not. My mother is on long term overseas contract and not a British taxpayer. I have returned to the UK because I want to live here, go to Uni here, work here, basically stay here. etc. If I do the three year residency will I qualify for some sort of gov loan ? I lived overseas but on a visa to live there.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    Where did you live previously, and how long for?

Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.