Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys,

I'm interested to study Design Management and BCU is on my list.
    really interested on city as well 'coz it's a city and close to London.

anyone knows the course reputation ? need advice or opinion ...

thanks,

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I don't know specifically about Design Management, but what I know is that it's part of the School of Fashion, Textile and 3D design. I have been to their campus and it's simply amazing. The School has so many modern facilities. I have no clue what the are used for though, lol. As a second year Law student, take it from me that you'll have an amazing time if you decide to choose BCU. The people, the uni and the city! Delightful! :yy::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I a MA student at BCU. As Nabila told you, you will lovee the School of Fashion is the same buildings with School of media which is my school and is amazing! The facilities are really great, trust me! If you want to find out more information's better to email or call and ask all your questions. here is a link http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/design-management-ba hope that helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.