Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

- Gov loan eligibility - Mark Lee watch

    • Thread Starter

    Sorry i can't post the reply for some reason on the same page.
    to recap british citizen, now living in the UK, British mother, no british father. mother on long term overseas contract - so not a british taxpayer. I am now doing Alevels and hope to go to Uni 2016- or 17 after qualifying for three years of residency . i lived in Indoneisa fro 8 until 17. live in the UK without my parents. m i eligible for any gov. loan
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    To be eligible for student finance you need to have been living in the UK for the 3 years before starting the course. So if you start in September 2016, you would only be eligible if you have lived in the UK since September 2013.

Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.