Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im a 3rd year Criminology and Criminal Justice student and need to create a survey as part of my dissertation on the use of drugs by University students.

In this day and age - why is it so difficult to find reasonably priced websites that allow you to make surveys online? I mean, I'm no expert but it seems like such simple software. The popular ones e.g. Survey Monkey and Kwik Survey offer a free service, but the features are so badly restricted there's not really much point. And to upgrade they charge extortionate rates!!

Does anybody know of any reasonably priced websites that allow you to create a survey with different question types etc?

My dissertation, course and life depends on it! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Actually......Scrap that!

Seems like i'm not the only one with this problem. Just had a more thorough search through the forums and I found what i was looking for....guess i wasn't looking hard enough :confused: :confused:

Im sure I wont be the last so for the next person who finds themselves in this predicament, social science students in particular who have to do in depth questionnaires, dont waste your time with Survey Monkey. Its restricted like hell and IMO hard to use. Most people were suggesting SoGoSurvey so I just gave it a blast and it lived up to the hype. Discounted for students, easy to use, loads of features, no limit on the amount of questions or respondents (which was important for my drugs study). :bigsmile:

All the best
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.