Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Subaru or Mitsubishi watch

• View Poll Results: Subaru or Mitsubishi
    Subaru
    66.67%
    Mitsubishi
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Ive always preferred the Mitsubishi evo 10 over my mates fav car, subaru WRX STi (2014) so i thought id settle it on here :P

ReputationRep:
    evo by far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YesAllMen)
    evo by far
    Haha good choice mate

ReputationRep:
    Subaru every time. Ever since I first saw them in the WRC and saw either in the flesh. Although the interiors of both are very bland to me so I wouldn't own either sadly (unless I win the lottery meaning I could buy a rally spec).

ReputationRep:
    Latest models, the Subaru is a way better car.

The Lancer has become too bulky and heavy for something in this segment. The last good Lancer was the Evo 8 which gave the WRX a very good run for its money and on overall it was a far more forgiving car to drive while staying fairly exciting a drive.

ReputationRep:
    Subaru has better suspension, better engine (boxer <3) and that sound is... the best of the best

ReputationRep:
    Evos are better but I like scoobys because of their boxer engine sound

ReputationRep:
    Scoobies are way more common in the UK, imo they also have the best engine sound. Any gains or losses in performance would really be spliting hairs especially for a road going vehicle. SO my vote has to go to the scooby since its the only of the 2 that ive personally driven.

ReputationRep:
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Neither.
    What car do you preffer then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beernie88)
    What car do you preffer then?
    I prefer cars with larger capacity engines.

ReputationRep:
    American muscle cars, limousines with huge engines or supercars?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Subaru

ReputationRep:
    I don't love either, but if I had to pick I'd go scooby STI. drove an evo 10, yes it was fast, the electronics were clever (albeit a bit too intrusive) but I couldn't get over the monumental turbo lag when you weren't in band..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.