The Student Room Group

dropping an AS-Level?

so I take, AS History, Biology, Psychology, and Art. I am really struggling with biology and dont enjoy it at all. it has no overall effect in what I want to go into. I am halfway through this school year and exams start in May. Is it too late to drop out of biology and just focus on my other three? I feel like all the pressure and stress from biology is having a negative effect on my other subject and I dont want it to effect my grades. Any advice welcome, thankyou.
Original post by _cupcake_kitten
so I take, AS History, Biology, Psychology, and Art. I am really struggling with biology and dont enjoy it at all. it has no overall effect in what I want to go into. I am halfway through this school year and exams start in May. Is it too late to drop out of biology and just focus on my other three? I feel like all the pressure and stress from biology is having a negative effect on my other subject and I dont want it to effect my grades. Any advice welcome, thankyou.

Way too late, you could not try as much for it compared to the other three and drop it before you start your A2.
If you feel it'll affect your other grades, drop it.

Quick Reply

Latest