Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ----
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by dathtom)
    Also I will have to accept/decline the DSTL job if I wish to go for interview at Cambridge Consultants,
    No you don't, you can still interview with Cambridge Consultants or any other company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    No you don't, you can still interview with Cambridge Consultants or any other company.
    If DSTL choose to accept me, I will know within the week and I have two days to decide. If I accept DSTL the application progress for the Year in Industry stops.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If DSTL choose to accept me, I will know within the week and I have two days to decide. If I accept DSTL the application progress for the Year in Industry stops.
    But you can always accept another offer and resign from your contract with DSTL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    But you can always accept another offer and resign from your contract with DSTL.
    As my CV has been sent to Cambridge Consultant through the YINI company they will withdraw it

ReputationRep:
    As my CV has been sent to Cambridge Consultant through the YINI company they will withdraw it
    in a very similar situation to you as well but different company...

(Original post by Smack)
    But you can always accept another offer and resign from your contract .
    i think this is what im going to do....(if i get the offer of course).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.