Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody applied for MSc International Marketing at King's for 2015/16? And if so, have you received a decision yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I applied on the 28th of December but still haven't received a decision yet. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blobbystar)
    Hi
    I applied on the 28th of December but still haven't received a decision yet. How about you?
    Hey! I applied on the 13th December and still haven't received a decision either. Been waiting for almost two months now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

do u mind if i ask what are your profiles like? (grades/work exp)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidolce)
    Hey,

do u mind if i ask what are your profiles like? (grades/work exp)
    Hey, I'm a UK student expected to get a 2:1 studying journalism and media. All my work experience is media related, such as with the Huffington Post for example.
    And yourself?

ReputationRep:
    A 2:1 communication major and I have some experience in sales but I feel like my weak point is field experience. I hope its not going to penalize me

ReputationRep:
    A 2:1 communication major and I have some experience in sales but I feel like my weak point is field experience. I hope its not going to penalize me
    If your academic track record is good you should be fine! Sales is experience is suitable I think. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Well see... My referee still hasn't provided his letter so I'm far behind everyone. About a week ago.
    Still no news on your side? Do u know anyone who has been accepted so far? Is it a super competitive program?

ReputationRep:
    Well see... My referee still hasn't provided his letter so I'm far behind everyone. About a week ago.
    Still no news on your side? Do u know anyone who has been accepted so far? Is it a super competitive program?
    Oh well I definitely think the sooner your application is fully complete the better. It takes so long, I haven't heard anything yet. I don't know anybody that's been accepted actually but I'm not quite sure if it's competitive or not.
    I wish you all the best, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's weird why they take so long. Sounds a bit abnormal. Maybe there are so many applicants and its too hard to make a choice. Haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's weird why they take so long. Sounds a bit abnormal. Maybe there are so many applicants and its too hard to make a choice. Haha
    Haha yeah I guess so. The waiting is frustrating though

ReputationRep:
    do your documents say reviewed yet?

ReputationRep:
    do your documents say reviewed yet?
    yeah it's been like that for over 2 weeks now. but still no decision :/
    how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer last Thursday. So it was about a 6 week wait for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blobbystar)
    I got an offer last Thursday. So it was about a 6 week wait for me
    Oh well done! The wait appears to be much longer for me, I applied before you as well.

ReputationRep:
    blobby what was your profile like?

ReputationRep:
    Well I got a First last year but this year I'm expected to get a 2:1. And don't worry, I hardly have any work experience at all. I've only had one years experience during my gap year. So I don't think that's too important to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.s94)
    Oh well done! The wait appears to be much longer for me, I applied before you as well.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Any news guys?

ReputationRep:
    Very pleased, just got my conditional offer today for the Msc in International Marketing at Kings. I hope that I will like it at least half as much as I loved it at Exeter where I did my undergrad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.