Spratty
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys
I have complied some revision resources for WJEC G1 Physical geography on climate change
There are case studies in this
Feel free to use the case studies if you wish
I hope it helps
You're welcome

NOTE: If you find any errors (I've checked and I cant find any btw) just message me and I'll update it.
uthred50
Badges: 16
Report 6 years ago
Props to you for sharing this with others. I had a scan through and it looks correct and comprehensive for this level of assessment.

Best of luck with the exam.
Uth
Spratty
Rep:
?
Thanks man. Could you possibly share it so that it helps as many people as possible? :^_^:
AJW985314
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Spratty)
Hey guys
I have complied some revision resources for WJEC G1 Physical geography on climate change
There are case studies in this
Feel free to use the case studies if you wish
I hope it helps
You're welcome
Hey, thank you so much. i'm studying this in welsh and one of my geography teachers is so confusing so this really helps to explain things i was confused about also theres more information which will be really useful for my exam. Thanks
Spratty
Rep:
?
(Original post by AJW985314)
Hey, thank you so much. i'm studying this in welsh and one of my geography teachers is so confusing so this really helps to explain things i was confused about also theres more information which will be really useful for my exam. Thanks
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (24)
22.02%
Unhappy (34)
31.19%
Conflicted (51)
46.79%

Watched Threads