Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I have complied some revision resources for WJEC G1 Physical geography on climate change
    There are case studies in this
    Feel free to use the case studies if you wish
    I hope it helps
    You're welcome

NOTE: If you find any errors (I've checked and I cant find any btw) just message me and I'll update it.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx GEOGRAPHY REVISION G1 CLIMATE CHANGE.docx (86.1 KB, 691 views)

Props to you for sharing this with others. I had a scan through and it looks correct and comprehensive for this level of assessment.

Best of luck with the exam.
    Uth

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man. Could you possibly share it so that it helps as many people as possible? :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spratty)
    Hey guys
    I have complied some revision resources for WJEC G1 Physical geography on climate change
    There are case studies in this
    Feel free to use the case studies if you wish
    I hope it helps
    You're welcome
    Hey, thank you so much. i'm studying this in welsh and one of my geography teachers is so confusing so this really helps to explain things i was confused about also theres more information which will be really useful for my exam. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJW985314)
    Hey, thank you so much. i'm studying this in welsh and one of my geography teachers is so confusing so this really helps to explain things i was confused about also theres more information which will be really useful for my exam. Thanks
    You're welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.