Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has received an offer from Psychology BSc yet? I put my application in early November. I know Durham are usually quite delayed in their offers but because Durham is my first choice the wait is killing me and I'm getting a bit anxious....

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting, applied in early October! The wait is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobhan_mcateer)
    I'm still waiting, applied in early October! The wait is killing me
    Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabby_palmer)
    Where else have you applied?
    Cambridge, Manchester, Queens and Surrey. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Durham, Bath, Brighton, Sunderland and Northumbria. The only offers I'm waiting for are Durham and Bath have you chosen any halls where you would like to stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouiseC15)
    I've applied to Durham, Bath, Brighton, Sunderland and Northumbria. The only offers I'm waiting for are Durham and Bath have you chosen any halls where you would like to stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just put an open application in, did yo choose anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    I chosen can mildest but I'm gonna request to change to somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I chosen can mildest but I'm gonna request to change to somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A lot of people seem to have chosen university college or St chads, but worried I just put an open application now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobhan_mcateer)
    A lot of people seem to have chosen university college or St chads, but worried I just put an open application now!
    I have gotten offers from Exeter, York, Cardiff and Lancaster. I have applied for university college

ReputationRep:
    I have gotten offers from Exeter, York, Cardiff and Lancaster. I have applied for university college
    Oh I was looking at York! It looks so good
    Hopefully we hear soon!! Im so nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    I meant vanmildert 😂 not whatever I wrote there and I don't know whether to pick St Chads, University or Butlers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have! I got a conditional offer(AAA) for Psychology pretty quickly. Give them some time, I'm sure they're just looking over your application a little too carefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riddhi.mane)
    I have! I got a conditional offer(AAA) for Psychology pretty quickly. Give them some time, I'm sure they're just looking over your application a little too carefully.
    When did you apply? Well done! I'm so jealous

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer!! AAA! So happy

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer!! AAA! So happy
    Congratulations!!!! You deserve it all the best for you're exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, and I applied in the beginning of December. I'm getting really nervous now, Durham was my #1 choice, and I haven't heard anything..

Got offers from Lancaster, Exeter and Manchester (+scholarship for "outstanding international applicant"), still waiting on York and Durham.

Do any of you know if international students have to wait longer before receiving an offer? I'm so worried I won't get an offer :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lenus)
    Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, and I applied in the beginning of December. I'm getting really nervous now, Durham was my #1 choice, and I haven't heard anything..

Got offers from Lancaster, Exeter and Manchester (+scholarship for "outstanding international applicant"), still waiting on York and Durham.

Do any of you know if international students have to wait longer before receiving an offer? I'm so worried I won't get an offer :/
    I'm still waiting on my Durham offer too and it's my #1 choice too I'm worried about it because it's where I really want to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on my Durham offer too and it's my #1 choice too I'm worried about it because it's where I really want to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lenus)
    When did you apply?
    9th of November 2014 and I'm still waiting in Durham and Bath :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    9th of November 2014 and I'm still waiting in Durham and Bath :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hm, are you an international student?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.