Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to study Transport Product Design at Aston University and I was wondering what people thought about the facilities in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, more specifically the product design ones, as I was unable to view them on the open day I attended.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to ask the same question - I am coming in to study IPD - hopefully they have some 3d printers of some sort

ReputationRep:
    I hope they r good, i am going for pd & managment .How did u feel the university was when u went for the open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvip)
    I hope they r good, i am going for pd & managment .How did u feel the university was when u went for the open day?
    I didnt go to the open day. Yeah, Im hoping the people there are going to be cool especially the teachers since they dont seem very energetic and passionate :/

ReputationRep:
    Why do u think that way?
    (Original post by Mier D. Rashid)
    I didnt go to the open day. Yeah, Im hoping the people there are going to be cool especially the teachers since they dont seem very energetic and passionate :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvip)
    Why do u think that way?
    Hmm...generally I have a good nose for assuming their personalities from their backgrounds, videos and interviews....but yeah I hope im wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I hope ur wrong, where r u gonna stay?
    (Original post by Mier D. Rashid)
    Hmm...generally I have a good nose for assuming their personalities from their backgrounds, videos and interviews....but yeah I hope im wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvip)
    I hope ur wrong, where r u gonna stay?
    Hahahah :P Well Ill be staying away from the University as I dont really like accomodations - what have you studied up until now? (if you dont mind me asking of course)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.