Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did Jenny cheat? POLL watch

• View Poll Results: Why did Jenny cheat?
    Because OP is a beta male
    0%
    Because all women cheat
    60.00%
    Because of government intervention in the sexual marketplace (Rand Paul 2016 holla)
    20.00%
    Because OP didn't have enough aesthetics (yes he worked out but how do you know he didn't do starting strength or something)
    0%
    I'm Foo.Mp3 and that guy should have just been exactly like me instead of himself
    20.00%
    I'm a feminist and accusing women of cheating is rape culture
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're on the internet and it's 2015 then I'm sure you've been following the exciting saga on Reddit of this guy whose wife cheated on him even though he has a large penis and satisfies her sexually.

Needless to say I'm confused about A LOT of things so I thought to myself "which internet community has loads of members who definitely know a lot about mature adult relationships?" Sadly I couldn't remember the password to my account on my favourite League of Legends forum so I thought aw heck why not just ask on TSR instead. I have included most of the likely options in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    TL;DR, big time. Big who cares.

ReputationRep:
    Literally a million people care.

You can still vote in the poll if you didn't read it :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of it and then I was actually going to read the story on the link but it's too long.

There is no 'reason' or 'excuse' for cheating.

I find all of your poll answers absolutely absurd so I will go with my own option:

She's just a cheat, end of story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaseratiJay)
    Never heard of it and then I was actually going to read the story on the link but it's too long.

There is no 'reason' or 'excuse' for cheating.

I find all of your poll answers absolutely absurd so I will go with my own option:

She's just a cheat, end of story.
    That doesn't make sense at all there must be a better explanation like the ones I suggested.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.