Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Never cared for it myself, just that it annoys the working class hating censorious feminists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ck-page-3.html

ReputationRep:
    Classic Dez.

ReputationRep:
    Those that criticise The Sun and knock it for its behaviour will be jumping up and down.

How I'd like to see those bouncing knockers!

ReputationRep:
    So they've just essentially used the anti-page 3 campaign as a bucket load of free publicity? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :dice:

ReputationRep:
    It's rather funny. The Times also made a story but I don't know how independent they are from each other but I just find it funny, people just assumed it was stopping and then it kept going after Labour made a tweet lording themselves for 'getting rid of Page 3'.

A hilarious troll. This is what real trolling is, not name calling.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Kind of sad that modern feminists are attacking imagery of the female body as if it's something to be ashamed of, completely disregarding the wishes of the paper, the readers or the women who appear on it of their own free will.

Not all women regard images of their body as sacred and to be hidden, nor blame men for the simple biological act of enjoying looking at them.

Basically if a guy wants to see tits, and a woman wants to sell images of her tits, and a publication wants to play middle-man then so be it.

God we have actual real issues in the world and THIS is what some people chose to crusade over. Mental. It's no different to 'cam-girls' or sexts. If a woman wants to show a man her jugs then ffs stay out of it you absurdly contradictory feminist neo-fascists. If she wants to make a bit of money over it, hell maybe even a living of sorts than get off her back.

Feminism, if it needs to exist should be about giving women choices, not arbitrarily trying to take them away.

And for the religion crew against Page 3, ffs piss off, no-one is forcing you to buy the paper. If the human body offends your eyes than simply remove yourself from society at large.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    This is what real trolling is, not name calling.
    Real trolling is a marketing exercise? Hmm well i guess that would make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00)
    Real trolling is a marketing exercise? Hmm well i guess that would make sense.
    I'm clearly referring to the misleading which caused excitement among social justice warriors and then it's a wind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    I'm clearly referring to the misleading which caused excitement among social justice warriors and then it's a wind up.
    And all to sell more papers.

It wasn't only feminists that were fooled into providing Murdoch with free publicity. They're not the ones buying it after all.

You outraged anti-feminists getting your knickers all twisted over this have been trolled just as hard

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of the drama caused by "The interview"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a pair of brests and it's not like she's been forced to do it - she probably loves it. People need to get over it.

ReputationRep:
    It is great news, they never actually said that they were or weren't stopping it but people thought they had because for a couple of days they didn't have pics of topless girls. On that day I heard they supposedly stopped it the feminists thought they had won a big thing but then heard a point from someone on the radio which clearly made this a hollow victory for the feminists not a real victory. I had to lol when I heard it on the radio this morning as I instantly thought that sticks a finger right up at the feminist nazi's. It is a great day for common sense and freedom and sticks a finger up at the PC dip****s and feminist.

ReputationRep:
    Who didn't see this coming? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Who didn't see this coming? lol
    Everyone, seemingly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.