Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for people to live with next year?
    2 female drama student going into second year are looking for another housemate (or more than one).
    We're very friendly, very clean and go out quite a lot! But we also respect early mornings...
    If you're having trouble finding a house or need people then message me!
    Tasha chapman

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My name is Tamara Guicciardini I currently a first year student at Christchurch also coming into my second year, and looking for a house to share for second and possibly third year, I am a sociable 20 year old who also enjoys going out, and am very friendly, and easy to get along with. I would be interested in becoming your new housemates if its still available, if so could you contact me with the details of where abouts you live, prices etc.

I hope to hear from you ASAP

Thank you
    Tamara

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.