Turn on thread page Beta

Getting this off my chest watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been having driving lessons around 1 year now it's just roundabouts holding me back. That aside. . I don't know if it's worth changing instructor. His behaviour is not appropriate. He's always been friendly and at first i felt really comfortable but its gone on and on... the odd lesson he'll say things.. a few examples: (on different occasions)

"It's steaming up in this car people will think its a scene out of Titanic" ....

He tried to give me a peck on the lips to wish me happy new year but i moved to the side....

He told me his mate saw my whatsapp picture and said i was nice. (I personally think he showed him)

He asked me to add him on facebook. He has liked my picture and said he didnt like anymore incase my boyfriend saw.:mad:

The last straw was last lesson.. My top strap came off my shoulder so i pulled it up he said "we dont want your double B's falling out" :eek: i replied that's not even a size, he then asked me what size mine was. I was gob smacked. I feel so gutted as someone with that role shouldn't take advantage. Its made me question everything. I haven't told anyone yet. Its upset me i just want to pass my driving test not have to deal with that sh*t. I know what i need to do but i needed to get this out. If i decide to report this Where would i start as he works for himself??
    Sorry for the long essay. Thankyou for replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kjh1989)
    I've been having driving lessons around 1 year now it's just roundabouts holding me back. That aside. . I don't know if it's worth changing instructor. His behaviour is not appropriate. He's always been friendly and at first i felt really comfortable but its gone on and on... the odd lesson he'll say things.. a few examples: (on different occasions)

"It's steaming up in this car people will think its a scene out of Titanic" ....

He tried to give me a peck on the lips to wish me happy new year but i moved to the side....

He told me his mate saw my whatsapp picture and said i was nice. (I personally think he showed him)

He asked me to add him on facebook. He has liked my picture and said he didnt like anymore incase my boyfriend saw.:mad:

The last straw was last lesson.. My top strap came off my shoulder so i pulled it up he said "we dont want your double B's falling out" :eek: i replied that's not even a size, he then asked me what size mine was. I was gob smacked. I feel so gutted as someone with that role shouldn't take advantage. Its made me question everything. I haven't told anyone yet. Its upset me i just want to pass my driving test not have to deal with that sh*t. I know what i need to do but i needed to get this out. If i decide to report this Where would i start as he works for himself??
    Don't book another lesson with him. Just leave! You need to find someone better. Report him to your local council...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kjh1989)

Contact the DVSA immediately (0300 200 1122 8am to 12 noon) and report him. It's probably better to email them on [email protected] . They will take it seriously and it will be recorded against his record. The comments he has made to you and the behaviour he has demonstrated are way out of order. Oh and don't go back to him - under any circumstances. If you don't get anywhere or need any other advice get back to me.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. Felt a bit silly posting this up so thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.