Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I cant even watchi soemone doign it on TV before ill start gagging and have to leave the room!
    yer im totally the same, i dont know anyone who feels the same except you, all the people i know can face seein it but i just cant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanna15)
    i also have this phobia i dunno why though! im afraid of being sick and i hate being near people who feel sick! i dont know what to do about it really because when someone feels sock i really want to see if their ok and be with them but i just cant!

And me - its my only real phobia, I refuse to ever get drunk, just in case it should lead to me being ill enough to be sick. And I get quite worried and panicky if someone near me says they are feeling sick -even if its just because they have eaten to many sweets and its highly unlikely they will be sick. And New Year 2003, my OH was horribly ill with stomach flu, was sick 7 times - I really wanted to make sure he was ok etc. but the best I could do was to bring him water, rub his back and give up my bed for him - I had to hide my head under the pillow every time he rushed to the loo to vomit because even hearing it makes me feel ill :rolleyes:

So you can imagine what I was like earlier this week when I got a stomach bug and was up all night being sick :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirrel)
    And me - its my only real phobia, I refuse to ever get drunk, just in case it should lead to me being ill enough to be sick. And I get quite worried and panicky if someone near me says they are feeling sick -even if its just because they have eaten to many sweets and its highly unlikely they will be sick. And New Year 2003, my OH was horribly ill with stomach flu, was sick 7 times - I really wanted to make sure he was ok etc. but the best I could do was to bring him water, rub his back and give up my bed for him - I had to hide my head under the pillow every time he rushed to the loo to vomit because even hearing it makes me feel ill :rolleyes:

So you can imagine what I was like earlier this week when I got a stomach bug and was up all night being sick :eek:

oh i get drunk, just not drunk enough to be sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirrel)

i hope your feeling better now! yer even hear it makes me panick! its horrible. i know exactly how you feel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    they always look like they're thinking about pecking my eyes out.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben3085)
    lol!
    hey! Ben;s avatar is Pulp Fiction! good for you mate!

ReputationRep:
    Giant bees. Not your bogstandard kind of bee, the proper massive huge ones that follow you around and will not rest untill you are in pain. I think they've been against me ever since one flew into my ear and I itched it to see what it was, then it stung my earlobe. They stalk me in packs to seek their evil revenge.

I have been traumatised ever since.

I also hate the sound of a broom brushing against a concrete floor! slightly quirky phobia I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanna15)
    hiya does anyone have a particular thing the cant stand or a habit they want to get rid of? what is it? im soo scared of bulls! and my habit is biting my nails, i really must stop!!
    Yeah i bite my nails too, they look disgusting! Yuck. I'm scared of dogs and snakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Yeah i bite my nails too, they look disgusting! Yuck. I'm scared of dogs and snakes
    Snakes? Tip: dont spend summer here.

ReputationRep:
    Snakes? Tip: dont spend summer here.
    That is exactly why I NEVER want to go to Australia! Unless you guys can set up a snake-free area in each city and have coaches that have been carefully inspected shuttle people inbetween the areas??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    That is exactly why I NEVER want to go to Australia! Unless you guys can set up a snake-free area in each city and have coaches that have been carefully inspected shuttle people inbetween the areas??
    oh jeez, if you stay int he city youre right, just dont go out into suburbia.

ReputationRep:
    I heard you can go camping there and wake up with a huge poisonous snake coiled up on top of your sleeping bag because it's attracted to your body heat.

The awful thing is you just have to lie down there and look death in the eye until it decides to uncoil itself and slither away :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    I heard you can go camping there and wake up with a huge poisonous snake coiled up on top of your sleeping bag because it's attracted to your body heat.

The awful thing is you just have to lie down there and look death in the eye until it decides to uncoil itself and slither away :eek:

*shrugs* meh, I suppose youll get used to it. My cat used ot bring snakes into the living room as a present for my mother when we lived in the Northern Territory.

ReputationRep:
    hey! Ben;s avatar is Pulp Fiction! good for you mate!
    yes, Samuel L. I'd take credit for it but for the fact that it's one of UKL's default one's already uploaded which you can choose from and I can't be bothered to upload my own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Birds scare me, especially pigeons when they flap in my face. Hate it. And they always look like they're thinking about pecking my eyes out.
    Pigeons are too scary! I have to avoid them when I'm going out... becomes very inconvenient!

ReputationRep:
    i'm scare of insects, really small things and toads!! (they're just so ugly)

ReputationRep:
    I'm Scared of kangaroos and Spiders . My worst habbit is Craking my Knuckles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I'm Scared of kangaroos and Spiders . My worst habbit is Craking my Knuckles
    you live in australia?? what chances of you seeing a kangaroo?

ReputationRep:
    Pigeons!!! (*shudder*)

ReputationRep:
    Clowns can be evil

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.