The Student Room Group

Guys- Do you judge girls by how quickly they sleep with you?

Just wondering, as I have met with this guy who I deeply like and he said he feels the same, when we first met and went ice skating, cinema’s and then for a drink he kissed me then we near enough could not stop kissing each other but I just want to know if sleeping with him on our second date would be frowned upon, I have known this guy for nearly two and a half years, we stay in contact using skype, whatsapp and facebook as we do live a fair distance away from each other.

Would you judge a girl for doing so?
Reply 1
In this case and in general.
Reply 2
Sounds as if you really like him and he likes you. If you both feel comfortable taking the next step in your relationship and sleeping together, great.

However, if you are concerned that he will 'look down on you' for your decision one way or another, that is not a good thing. You should do what you feel most comfortable with, not what you think he wants.
Reply 3
Two and a half years is long enough. Go for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Normally, yes.

Just as women would judge a guy tryna **** on the first date.

If you've known him for 2 years already, though?
You're probably in the clear.
Original post by Viceroy
Sounds as if you really like him and he likes you. If you both feel comfortable taking the next step in your relationship and sleeping together, great.

However, if you are concerned that he will 'look down on you' for your decision one way or another, that is not a good thing. You should do what you feel most comfortable with, not what you think he wants.

If she wants to be successful with him and thinks sleeping with him too soon would lower his respect for her and chances of this success, it would make sense not to do so, for her as much as for him. Please stop taking any possible opportunity to white knight the women who come on here asking for relationship advice.
Reply 6
Just do what feels right for you.
seriously dont know whats wrong with girls these days.
Is it really so hard to make a guy wait.
Value your vagina and make him wait ffs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending