Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, I have some questions for you.
    Does anyone know if the houses in Hull campus are mixed sexes? I`m asking becouse my fiance and I both got an offer from Hull and we`re really thinking about putting Hull as the firm choice, and living together would be awesome.
    We are looking for the uni owned stundent houses because those are the only ones that we can afford unfortunately. (In Romania it`s pretty hard to save like 4-5k pounds a year)
    Also, how many rooms are in 1 house? From what I`ve seen, there are only 3-4 rooms. Am I right? :confused:
    Thank you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeState)
    Hello guys, I have some questions for you.
    Does anyone know if the houses in Hull campus are mixed sexes? I`m asking becouse my fiance and I both got an offer from Hull and we`re really thinking about putting Hull as the firm choice, and living together would be awesome.
    We are looking for the uni owned stundent houses because those are the only ones that we can afford unfortunately. (In Romania it`s pretty hard to save like 4-5k pounds a year)
    Also, how many rooms are in 1 house? From what I`ve seen, there are only 3-4 rooms. Am I right? :confused:
    Thank you guys!
    Hi.

My daughter and I went to an open day at Hull and visited the student houses. There are houses for both mixed sexes and single sexes. The house we saw had either 5 or 6 rooms, 2 on the ground floor along with a WC, living area and kitchen, and 3 or 4 on the upper floor where there was also a shower/WC.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FionaMG)
    Hi.

My daughter and I went to an open day at Hull and visited the student houses. There are houses for both mixed sexes and single sexes. The house we saw had either 5 or 6 rooms, 2 on the ground floor along with a WC, living area and kitchen, and 3 or 4 on the upper floor where there was also a shower/WC.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks a lot! This is really helpful.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.