Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've been looking around the internet and such on secondary sources, as well as talking with someone (though for a limited time) that host these courses. However, all in all, I got very vague and little information about the course itself apart from career paths and practical hours etc ...

So, can someone else more informed give me a hint or about what to expect of the course? I'm talking:
    -Theory ...
    Any and all you can get me.

Thanks in advance people!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Pretty much all biol/biochem courses will be about 30hours a week, half of which will be in practicals and the other half in lectures. I'm not sure what you mean by theory. In terms of content, most unis will have a course structure online which you can have a read through. You are unlikely to get involved in research until your final year during which you'll do your own project. Some unis may offer mini-projects in the second year but those are usually carried out in teaching labs rather than research labs.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.