Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

can anyone kindly help me with this issue ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Plz help me with my small confusion here .... 2 days ago , due to high reps of overhead presses , I got shoulder pain ( only left ) .. Pain was not very severe . But there was something minor error which I could sense .. I was able to give complete rotation to my shoulder without any pain but I only got small pain at some times. . I have been applying repairil , voltaren etc and pain has almost come down . But , when I give cyclic rotation to my shoulders ( like an action of pushing it back ) , I am able to sense some sound like that of cracking of fingers ( not that loud , but I can internally feel that way ), on my left shoulder . But the same sound is very feeble in my right shoulder. So , does that mean that there is something serious about my left shoulder, or hasn't it cured completely? I kindly require guidance over this issue... Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Give it seven days of rest. If it still hurts, go see a doc. No offense, I can tell English is not your mother tongue, but nobody is going to be able to give you proper advice on a forum anyway, nevermind with such a broken history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Give it seven days of rest. If it still hurts, go see a doc. No offense, I can tell English is not your mother tongue, but nobody is going to be able to give you proper advice on a forum anyway, nevermind with such a broken history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This

Also Rollerball - you had a chance for the FAQ thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See your GP, probably wrong form/too heavy weight and you've done yourself an injury.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.