The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm just off to take mine.... different options though... i just hope they are as good as yours were :confused: !
Reply 2
Hehe. It was really damn easy. My grade is planning a big bonfire....
I have thousands upon thousands of paper scattered throughout my whole house. I didnt study of them for my exams, because only sorting them out by subject would take me 12 men to hire and would still take me a week...
Lol....I have 6 hamlets, 5 Tempests and 4 Death of A salesman.....that's gonna light up real nicely.....got heat baby:smile:

My friend is sorting his papers out by subject though before burning them though, cuz he wants to know exactly what subject he's getting rid off. Probably the most work he's ever put into organisation in his whole life.

What ya'll up to and what subjects are next?
Reply 3
Firestar
Hehe. It was really damn easy. My grade is planning a big bonfire....
I have thousands upon thousands of paper scattered throughout my whole house. I didnt study of them for my exams, because only sorting them out by subject would take me 12 men to hire and would still take me a week...
Lol....I have 6 hamlets, 5 Tempests and 4 Death of A salesman.....that's gonna light up real nicely.....got heat baby:smile:

My friend is sorting his papers out by subject though before burning them though, cuz he wants to know exactly what subject he's getting rid off. Probably the most work he's ever put into organisation in his whole life.

What ya'll up to and what subjects are next?

HAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHA! Omg SAME! I had 3 Medeas, 2 death of a salesmans, 2 waiting for godots, and 2 pygmalions, but it doesn't beat yours!! Hahahahahhahaa.

I've got history again next which I don't want to take. Then i've just got Geography papers 1 + 2
vavavoom
HAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHA! Omg SAME! I had 3 Medeas, 2 death of a salesmans, 2 waiting for godots, and 2 pygmalions, but it doesn't beat yours!! Hahahahahhahaa.

I've got history again next which I don't want to take. Then i've just got Geography papers 1 + 2

I returned 13 Physics books today....I must say I enjoyed every moment of it...the sound of it landing on the librarian's table was AWESOME...:wink:
My mum wants to to keep the notes for my brother to use...yeah right! :wink:
I managed to frighten my mother...she was all for burning my maths stuff until i told her that i would probably need it to retake in november...
To get rid of all my papers i would have to just set my bedroom on fire. I cannot believe the crap that i've kept the last two years...
Reply 6
dunno of the 'damn easy' was bio HL paper 3 exam...

But I say it was fuckin hard!Esp, neuro & beh option:frown:

Does anyone know the grade boundaries.......?

Latest

Trending

Trending